Welcome to Lundåkra Marina
N 55°51’42´´/ E12°50’57´´- 55.961716/12.849069
Lundåkra is situated along the Swedish coast of Öresund, with 450 moorings and plenty of space for Mobile Homes (48). No Caravans. Come and enjoy the fresh air and the veiw of the skyline of Copenhagen, The Öresundsbridge and the Turning Torso in the horizon. The sunset over the Sound and Denmark is a fantastic sight that we would like to share with you.
- Electricity and Drinking water at berths and stopovers
- WC and Shower
- Disabled toilet (wheelchair accessable)
- Washing Machine / Dryer
- Gasoline and Diesel refueling
- Pump out station for septic tank
- Porta-Potti holding tank waste disposal
- Restaurant / Cafe - Idas by the Sea
- Ice creame stall / Cafe - the boatclub OBK
- BBQ areas
- Crane (mast)
- Shipyard Yacht Care Öresund AB
For your safety Lundåkra Marina is fenced and locked at 11 PM (7 PM 1 Dec- 25 March), guarded by professional security patrol. You will find the lock-code provided on the reciept.
Lundåkra is exellent for surfing and fishing. You will also find a bird sanctuary and several golf courses near by.
Make Lundåkra Marina your starting point for excursions and sight seeing. We are very close to the beautiful island of Ven, with a frequent ferry service.
Daily fee 200 SEK (2019) in the automat for payment by the harbor office before 1 PM or at arrival. Please display the reciept in the front window, easily seen from outside.
We wish you a pleasent stay in Lundåkra Marina.